Please view our Online Return Policy before submitting a return.
Top tip: We recommend trying your new shoes on inside to ensure they meet our return requirements on the off chance you need to return them.
- Log in to My Account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our guest returns form here
- Enter your order number & its associated email address.
Note: If your order was split into two parts, then you would have received two order numbers (ending with _1 & _2). They must be returned separately in the portal as they're recognised as unique order numbers
- Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item
- Ensure your details are correct before clicking ‘next’
- Proceed to pay for your return postage via credit card
- Click 'pay now' and your prepaid return postage label will be emailed to you
- Print off your label and attach it to the package (Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging)
- Don’t have a printer? No worries. Click here to find your closest Post Office that offers printing services
- Drop off your parcel at your nearest Post Office.
Good to know: Can’t remember your order number? Pop in your email address and it’ll bring up all associated order numbers.
If your order was split and you need to return more than one item, please get in contact with our Kicks Team. We'll advise the next steps.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox.
All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
Cost of Returns
Returns shipping is a flat fee of $10 paid for in the Returns Portal. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we cannot facilitate Paypal refunds in store.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. We recommend holding onto your Australia Post return tracking number so you can track when it reaches us.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.