PayPal Free Returns
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year!
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
Can I make my credit note an online gift voucher instead?
Yes, we can absolutely facilitate that for you! Just double-check that the credit note has not expired and still has funds left on it.READ FULL ARTICLE
To swap over your credit note for a gift voucher, please contact our Customer Experience team below and provide them with the following information:
- Full name
- Credit note number
- Date of expiry
Can I get an extension on my credit note?
If you need an extension, we're here to help! Simply contact our Customer Experience team below with your credit note number and we'll take it from there.
Why has my order been cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website.
We genuinely care about the safety of our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.READ FULL ARTICLE
Platypus Shoes may require further verification of your order to ensure that it is authorised by the cardholder.
Our Customer Experience team may contact you via phone or email to confirm details of your order before it can be shipped. Don't be concerned if this happens to you. We check plenty of orders every single day and orders can be selected for various reasons.
This is to ensure that you have a great shopping experience with us! If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our Customer Experience team will provide more information.
- Which payment methods are accepted? READ FULL ARTICLE
- Are my credit card details and personal information safe? READ FULL ARTICLE
- What is Afterpay and how does it work? READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I pay with AfterPay in store (Australia Only)?
How to use AfterPay in store.
Prior to heading in-store, we would recommend downloading the official Afterpay App! Available on iOS and Android.
Select Platypus in in-store retailers, select the amount of your purchase and follow the prompts to generate your in-store Afterpay barcode. Head in-store, grab your size and our team will assist from there.
How long is the barcode valid for?
Your barcode will be valid for 12 hours and is applicable for single use only. The maximum transaction value in-store is $800.
When am I charged the first instalment?
The first instalment will be debited once your barcode has been scanned.
How can I refund my Afterpay Purchase?
Click here to read our full in-store purchase returns article.
When your refund is processed in store, AfterPay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule.
For example, if you've made two repayments you will be refunded for those two payments and all further payments will be cancelled.
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchanges, but you are welcome to repurchase on a new barcode.
- Why isn’t my payment going through? READ FULL ARTICLE