What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? Platypus Shoes offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Platypus Shoes store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Platypus Shoes store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Platypus Shoes (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
What is Parcel Concierge?
Please note that this is only available for Victorian customers in select areas.
Parcel Concierge is a FREE Click & Collect service Platypus Shoes is trialling in certain locations in Melbourne with Vicinity Centres.
Parcel Concierge allows our customers who are eligible for the service to order online and pick up their order from a drive-through location at the shopping centre!
Parcel Concierge is offered by Vicinity Centres.
Platypus Shoes Bayside
Platypus Shoes Broadmeadows
Platypus Shoes Bundoora
Platypus Shoes Chadstone
Platypus Shoes Essendon
Platypus Shoes The Glen
Platypus Shoes Northland
Platypus Shoes South Wharf
How it works
1. Once you place a Click & Collect order at a participating Platypus Shoes store, you'll receive 2 emails - a booking confirmation email and an email stating that your order is ready to pick up.
2. You'll be contacted via phone by our store team who will offer you the Parcel Concierge service.
3. The team will book you an appointment with Parcel Concierge. You will receive a booking confirmation email and an SMS reminder of your appointment. This email will include directions to the Parcel Concierge location.
4. Head to the Parcel Concierge location for your appointment with your ID and confirmation email to collect your order! You'll receive an SMS message afterwards confirming your order has been picked up.
Updating or amending your booking
If you need to make changes to your parcel concierge appointment, please contact the Vicinity Centre:
Chadstone: (03) 9567 1083
Bayside: 0492 805 338
Broadmeadows: (03) 9301 0000
Uni Hill Factory (Bundoora): (03) 9467 9165
Essendon DFO: (03) 9937 7222
South Wharf DFO: (03) 9099 1111
The Glen: (03) 9814 6000
Northland: 0492 963 065
Please note that as Parcel Concierge is hosted by Vicinity Centres, the Platypus Shoes Customer Experience team is unable to assist in amending bookings.
Missed Parcel Concierge Appointments
If you miss your Parcel Concierge appointment, Parcel Concierge will send you a form to rebook your appointment. Alternatively, you can call the Vicinity Centre to arrange.
If your order is not picked up within three days of your initial appointment, your order will be returned to the store and alternate options for you order will be offered.
How does Click & Collect work?
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!).*
*When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Kicks Team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why is Click & Collect showing as 'unavailable’ for me?
If the Click & Collect option is unavailable, and you haven't had any luck with the postcode search for 'Click & Collect', then this item may no longer be available in the stores in your area for ‘Click & Collect’.
The item appears on the website as it is available to be purchased from a location outside your radius. If the delivery option is available, you can purchase the item and have it delivered to your address.
When can I pick up my Click and Collect order?
Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your fresh kicks!*
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact to our Kicks Team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
How can I return a Click & Collect order?
Need to return something? You can simply return to your store of collection if you have changed your mind about your recent click and collect purchase.
Keep in mind, we can't refund PayPal orders in-store. Alternatively, you can return your Click & Collect order back to our online warehouse.
You can find out more information regarding our Returns Policy here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
Can't make it to store and need to cancel your Click & Collect order? Please get in touch with our Kicks Team and provide them with the following information as this helps speed up the process:
- Order number (this can be found in your order confirmation)
Our Kicks Team will be able to get this sorted for you.READ FULL ARTICLE