We're incredibly sorry to hear about this! If you've received the incorrect item, please follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Account to start a Return. If you checked out as a guest, use our Guest Returns Portal
- Follow the steps and select this reason for return: dispatch error
- Provide a brief description of the fault and upload three photos (tops, soles and the fault)
- Hit submit. Our Kicks Team will review your claim
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details.
*If an item has been misused or worn in a manner contrary to its purpose, the item will be classified as ‘general wear and tear’. Forms of misuse may include but are not limited to cuts, heat or burns, exposure to chemicals or harsh elements, contact with gravel/bitumen while using motorized vehicles, skateboarding, machine washing and any alterations (eg. shoe repair).
*If your item has been deemed faulty, we ask that you ensure your item is either destroyed or disposed of. Accent Group and its related entities cannot accept liability for any further loss or damage suffered if the shoes continue to be worn.