Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia or New Zealand;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian or New Zealand credit or debit card to make the purchase. You are not required to fill out a credit application form!
You do not need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase.
When you are making a purchase, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created.
All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to sign up, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
If you have inquiries in regard to payments, declined orders, your Afterpay account, or for further information, find AfterPays FAQs on their website.