We understand that shopping online is a little different to shopping in-store where you can try on the shoes to make sure they're the right fit and style for you, therefore, we think it's only fair that if you're not 100% satisfied with your online purchase that you are able to get your money back. Because it is possible to try shoes on in-stores to assist your shopping consideration, we are unable to provide refunds on purchases made in our Platypus stores. We are however, more then happy to provide you with a store credit or exchange if you change your mind within 14 days.
Articles in this section
- I bought a gift for Christmas but it doesn't fit, can i return or exchange my shoes after Christmas?
- I sent my shoes back for a return, when will I get my refund?
- What if the item I received is not what I ordered?
- Have you received my return?
- Can I return my purchase to a store if I paid with PayPal / Afterpay?
- Who pays for the items I would like to return?
- I think the items I ordered are faulty. What do I do?
- I purchased online using Afterpay, can I still return my items?
- How long does the refund process take?
- How come I can return online purchases for a refund but not store purchases?