I tried to check out and the item(s) in my shopping bag disappeared. What happened? The stock on the website is live and reflects what is available in real time. Placing an item in your shopping cart doesn't guarantee the purchase of an item. Until you've completed the checkout process another customer may have purchased the item, even if it's in your shopping bag. To prevent this from happening, it is recommended that you check out as soon as possible and then continue shopping.
Articles in this section
- I placed an order and got 2 order confirmations, why is this?
- I cant seem to click ‘delivery’ on the item I want why is that?
- The click and collect search says there aren’t any stores near me but I know that’s wrong because there is a store up the road from my house, is it broken?
- I placed and order and I was charged for it, but when I log into my account I cant see it, where’s my order?
- The item I ordered last week just went on sale!
- I tried to check out and the item(s) in my shopping bag disappeared. What happened?
- The shoes I want aren't available in my size, what do i do?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Can I change or cancel my order after it's been placed?